We would like to invite you to attend this webinar organized by SAP Insider. Learn how to implement a Market Data Governance strategy without large projects and lengthy developments using our Market Data Hub.
Title: Reduce Risk in Your SAP Environment with Automated Market Data Governance
Date: Friday, December 14, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
What You’ll Learn:
After financial organizations acquire market data from external sources that they need to make key business decisions, that data is frequently considered a back-end process. This data may then be integrated into the organization’s SAP landscape with little oversight, possibly resulting in serious problems if faulty data enters the system — for example, wrong valuations, faulty accounting, additional reconciliation work, and even the need to restate your published accounts. So how can you avoid these risks in your own SAP environment? What options are available to ensure the accuracy of the data that enters your landscape without expending significant resources?
Attend this webinar and find out how to implement automated market data governance with data validation and anomaly detection without writing any code. You will learn how to:
- Set up a central market data repository to avoid reporting and consolidation issues
- Integrate market data from external sources such as Refinitiv’s DataScope Select, Bloomberg Data License, OANDA’s solutions and services, or Central Banks
- Configure governance procedures, detect data anomalies, and perform a quality check on your market data before committing it to your system
- Perform exception handling when something goes wrong
- Personalize the way you source your market data and map it into your system landscape